GladBux - Glad to be here!!

GladBux is the latest PTC to hit the ever growing PTC universe. It was launched on 6th November 2013 and is part of the Glad Media group having offices in US and Hong Kong. It is similar to the top PTC sites like NeoBux, ProBux, Clixsense, NerdBux, etc. featured on this blog.

As usual, Registration is 100% free. To register, click the following link

                            

Once you do that, you will see the following page.


Click on Register marked with the red arrow. The below page will open


Fill in all the details like username, password and PayPal address as described by me in my First Post. Next, click on Register marked by the red arrow. You will then receive a confirmation email with an activation link. Once you click on that link your account will be instantly activated. You can now start making money clicking ads!!!

GladBux is a brand new site hence the options of earnings are limited for the time being. Having said that, as the site continues to grow it will add more options. Currently, in addition to clicking ads, you can earn money by doing Micro jobs and playing the "GladGrid". I have created a simple guide to increase your earnings in the grid game. Make sure to check it out at the Grid Game Guide.

The Micro Jobs sections basically pays you to join more PTC sites using a referral link. 

As usual, you can earn more money by Upgrading your account. Similar to ProBux, GladBux  has 2 levels of upgrade viz. Golden and Ultimate. I have listed out the key differences below


Point to note is for the free Standard membership, there is a cap on the number of Direct and Rented referrals i.e. Max 100 Directs and Max 250 Rented. I don't think that should be a point of concern though, as it should be enough for us to save money and upgrade to the Golden membership. I have listed some strategic guides about making consistent money from PTC sites. Do check out the ProBux, NeoBux, NerdBux and Clixsense guides. They have a ton of info which you can easily apply to GladBux as well.  

I agree GladBux is a relatively new entrant to the PTC universe, but I think it has a lot of promise. Also, it has a low minimum pay out threshold of $2 which means any time your account balance reaches $2 you can withdraw it in you PayPal account. In case you do not have a PayPal account and don't know how to get one, do go through the step by step guide at All about PayPal.

If you have not yet registered for free at GladBux do so by clicking the link below

                                                    

I would encourage you to go through my article on Working with New PTC sites. I would be the first one to admit that like elsewhere on the Internet, the PTC world is not without it's share of Scam sites. But, I think, with a little bit of common sense and patience, we can make good money and withdraw and pump in our top PTC sites to earn more money. Do read my article. It will present a clear common sense picture of what needs to be done and how to do it!!!

Like always, don't forget to browse through the Forum and FAQ sections on the site. I can't reiterate how much value they add. I do it every time and so should you.

Thats it! Though it is a new entrant, GladBux has already shown a lot of promise by acquiring another PTC "BoostFin". Only goes to show this PTC can only get bigger in the time to come. I certainly hope so. In the mean time we can make good money off it.

So join me in becoming part of the PTC revolution with GladBux.

Click Smart, Click Everyday!!

Click to Riches!!!!

2 comments:

ABOUT ME

I am a Sales & Marketing executive with 13+ years of experience in different domains. Working in the Corporate world, I always longed to do something of my own. The Internet Marketing business seemed to make the most sense due to it's micro cost for setup as well as sustenance.

I am dedicating this blog to providing a bird's eye view to the world of Paid to Click (PTC) sites. It is my endeavour to provide you with the most authentic information which will help you earn a decent income (in Dollars, I might add), consistently, in the long run.

Let me make it amply clear that this is no highway to fast riches. It is a measured path and one which requires a lot of dedication and patience.

You have taken the first step by coming to this site. I hope you won't be disappointed.

If you have any queries or questions do not hesitate to get in touch with me at thecashhopper@gmail.com

Click Smart, Click Everyday!!

Click to Riches!!!!